General Data Protection Regulations Certified Lead Implementer – DPO
India being a large technological hub for processing of global personal data with growing globalization and increase of human presence in the cyber world, the need to protect personal data has become the key concern.
With the declaration of European Union GDPR being enforced from 25th May 2018, organizations involved as Processors and controllers from India are bound to comply with this regulation to avoid business loss and compensation to the tune of 20 Million Euros.
Social media engines have swamped in the recent times exposing personal data to third parties and made personal data vulnerable. Indian regulations, data protection Principles, Frameworks are governing the data flow and to identify, analyze, assess, minimize, monitor and review data protection impacts.
Our one day workshop on data privacy and protection, covering the concepts and principles, framework and regulations, will help organizations nurture competencies of data protection professionals, who shall pledge to be a better data custodian.
- To understand the India and Global position on Data Protection
- Gain in-depth understanding of data protection regulatory compliance, principles and frameworks
- Enable the participants to identify, assess, measure, plan, conduct, monitor and review Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA).
- To enhance data protection management skills & demonstrate compliance to regulations
- Understand the importance of data privacy and protection
- Understand how to mitigate compliance risks using impact assessments
- Data Protection Regulations in India and across the Globe
- Concepts and Principles of data protection
- Special Categories of Personal Data
- EU-GDPR articles and explanations
- Rights of Data Subjects
- Data Protection by Design
- Controller and Processor
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA)
- Cross-border data transfer
- Remedies, Liabilities and Penalties
- Standards and frameworks
- The Program is designed to provide a comprehensive learning package through formal lectures, individual and interactive exercises,
- On successful completion of the 2 day program participants shall be awarded by, National Board for Quality Promotion, a constituent board of Quality Council and MacLead Certifications with the “Certified GDPR Lead Implementer” certificate Others Participants shall be awarded with certificate of participation. On successful completion of 1 day course candidates shall be awarded with “Certified GDPR Professional” certificate.
- Involved in preparing their organization for GDPR complaint
- Wish to become effective GDPR Accessors and internal auditors.
- Become GDPR Lead auditor and Lead implementer
- Data Privacy and Information Security professionals
- Compliance and Risk Management Professionals
- Lawyers, Consultants and Auditors
- Students from Engineering, Security, Privacy, and Law
→ 2 Day “Certified GDPR Professional – DPO” INR 22800 (Training and Examination)* and applicable GST
→ 1 Day “Certified GDPR Implementer – DPO” INR 14400 (Training and Examination)* and applicable GST
GDPR Workshop Dates
28th & 29th July 2018 ↔ CLICK HERE FOR BROCHURE
23rd & 24th August 2018 ↔ CLICK HERE FOR BROCHURE
Location & Time: Greater Noida – 9:30 am to 6:00 pm