ISO 50001:2011 – Energy Management
Organizations looking to establish the systems and processes necessary to improve energy performance, including energy efficiency, use and consumption should consider getting themselves ISO 50001 certified. Implementation of ISO 5001 standard in your organization can lead to reductions in greenhouse gas emissions and other related environmental impacts and energy cost through systematic management of energy.
Why ISO 50001?
- To have a policy for more efficient use of energy
- Fix target and objectives to meet the policy
- To use the data for making decision about energy use
- Measure the results
- To review the effectiveness and efficiency of the policy
Steps Involved in Implementation
The certification of your quality management system takes place in the following steps. Our experts will be at your disposal during the whole process as competent contacts.
- Preliminary audit (optional)
- GAP Analysis (optional)
- Certification audit: Examination of your documentation and a demonstration of the practical application
- Issue of certification
- Annual surveillance audit
- Re-certification before the end of three years