ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Lead Auditor Training
MacLead’s ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Auditor / Lead Auditor Training course aimed to understand the principles and best practices of leading Environmental management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011 and 17021. Our active Lead Auditors, who are also highly experienced and qualified Lead Tutors, explain the clauses effectiveness of ISO 14001:2015 in detail and will guide you to gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems Internal and External audits. Participants gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, role playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
Accreditation & Certification
At the end of the Course, Competency Assessment and Research Council (CARC) an initiative of MacLead Certifications shall conduct examination as per ISO 17024. On successful completion candidates shall be awarded with “Successfully Completed (Passed)” Others Participants shall be awarded with certificate of participation.
Who should attend?
- Environmental professionals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and/or third-party audits
- Any person who aims to become a Regd. Auditor or Lead Auditor
- Who are involved in preparing their organization for implementation of ISO 14001
- Who wish to become effective internal auditors within their organization
- Those participants with the Quality management background and wish to learn about an Environmental Management System , the requirements and how to conduct process based audits (internal, 2nd party & 3rd party) including receiving training on leading an Audit Team
- Individuals wishing to lead the assessment of a company’s EMS conformance against ISO 14001:2015
- Existing auditors and assessors in other management systems
- purpose of an environmental management system
- the business and societal benefits of improving environmental performance
- the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a environmental management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a environmental management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Environmental legislation and how legal compliance forms part of an environmental management system.
- Typical methods for evaluation of the significant impacts of the environmental aspects identified and how their ranking influences operational control and priorities for improvement.
- Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with guidelines
- Understand risk and opportunities associated with significant environmental aspects
Participants should have basic knowledge of ISO 14001 standard. Those without prior knowledge may not be successful in this course
Each Participants will receive CARC recognized certificate(s) upon successful completion of the course