ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) Lead Auditor training
MacLead’s ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) Lead Auditor training course aimed to learn about the key concepts of Business Continuity, Understand the benefits of the Business Continuity Management System and become expert with the requirements of ISO 22301. Our active Lead Auditors, who are also highly experienced and qualified Lead Tutors, explain the clauses of standard in detail and will guide you to gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems Internal and External audits. Participants will learn the best practices of identifying potential threats, evaluating their impact and developing capability to minimize the impact of disruption, also gains necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, role playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
Accreditation & Certification
At the end of the Course, Competency Assessment and Research Council (CARC) an initiative of MacLead Certifications shall conduct examination as per ISO 17024. On successful completion candidates shall be awarded with “Successfully Completed (Passed)” Others Participants shall be awarded with certificate of participation.
Who should attend?
- Internal Auditors, Business continuity managers and consultants
- Any person who aims to become a Regd. Auditor or Lead Auditor
- Who are involved in preparing their organization for implementation
- Risk, information security, IT and operations managers and consultants
- Existing auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Members of a Business Continuity Management System team
- Who wish to become effective QMS Lead auditor or Principle Auditors
- Importance of principles & Process Approach for continual improvement
- Interpret the ISO 22301 standard in the context of audit
- Risk Management
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with guidelines as per ISO Standard
- expertise to perform an ISO 22301 internal and External audits following ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 guidelines
- the operation of the Business Continuity Management System in accordance with ISO22301, ISO 27031
Participants should have basic knowledge of ISO 22301 standard. Those without prior knowledge may not be successful in this course
Each Participants will receive CARC recognized certificate(s) upon successful completion of the course