ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems Lead Auditor Training
MacLead’s ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems Lead Auditor Training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
Our lead auditor course Tutors will expand your existing knowledge of the standard and develop your skills and ability to lead a team to conduct audits of an ISMS to the standard.
Through a combination of tutorials, syndicate exercises and role play, you will learn everything you need to know about how an ISMS audit should be run including conducting second and third-party audits.
Accreditation & Certification
At the end of the Course, Competency Assessment and Research Council (CARC) an initiative of MacLead Certifications shall conduct examination as per ISO 27001. On successful completion candidates shall be awarded with “Successfully Completed (Passed)” Others Participants shall be awarded with certificate of participation
Who should attend?
- Who require a detailed knowledge of ISO 27001 requirements
- Who are involved in preparing their organization for implementation of ISO 27001 and its eventual assessment by customers or certification body against ISO 27001 requirements.
- who wish to become effective internal auditors within their organization.
- Who wish to become ISMS Lead auditor or Principle Auditors
- Those participants with the Information security background and wish to learn about an Information Security Management System (ISMS), the requirements and how to conduct process based audits (internal, 2nd party & 3rd party) including receiving training on leading an Audit Team
- Individuals wishing to lead the assessment of a company’s ISMS compliance against ISO 27001:2013
- Existing auditors and assessors in quality systems and other management systems
- Staff from organizations seeking accreditation with a Certification Body/Registrar for certification against ISO 27001.
- Explain the purpose of an information security management system (ISMS) and explain the processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing and improving an ISMS as defined in ISO/IEC 27001, including the significance of these for ISMS auditors.
- Risk Management
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, and report and follow up an ISMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 27001:2013, and ISO 27006:2007 in the context of an ISMS audit.
- Undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Explain the control objectives and controls defined in Annex A of ISO27001.
- Explain the difference between legal compliance and conformance with ISO standards and outline relevant applicable legislation, intellectual property rights, data protection and privacy of personal information.
- Describe the process of conducting, Follow up and reporting an audit.
Participants should have basic knowledge of ISO 9001 standard. Those without prior knowledge may not be successful in this course
Each Participants will receive CARC recognized certificate(s) upon successful completion of the course
Bangalore – 9th May – 13th May
Noida (Delhi NCR) – 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th and 21st of May