ISO 27701:2019 – Privacy Information Management System
ISO 27701:2019 specifies the requirements and provides guidance for implementing a privacy information management system (PIMS) in the form of an extension to ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 for privacy management, within the context of your organization.
By attending our course, you will understand how to implement the principles of ISO 27701:2019 and the required changes to extend your ISMS. It will help you understand how the requirements of ISO 27701 provide the basis of an effective PIMS and provides guidance for personally identifiable information (PII) controllers and/or processors, processing PII.
Accreditation & Certification
At the end of the Course, MacLead Certifications shall conduct examination as per ISO 27701. On successful completion candidates shall be awarded with “Successfully Completed (Passed)” Others Participants shall be awarded with certificate of participation.
Who should attend?
- Any person who aims to become a Regd. Auditor or Lead Auditor
- Anyone involved in planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising an ISO 27701 PIMS. The course is equally relevant to PII controllers and PII processors.
- Who are involved in preparing their organization for implementation of ISO 27701
- Who wish to become effective internal auditors within their organization
- Existing auditors and assessors in other management systems
Participants should have basic knowledge of ISO 27701 standard. Those without prior knowledge may not be successful in this course
MacLead recognized certificate(s) upon successful completion of the course
Training Courses related to ISO 27701:2019