ISO 31000 Risk Management Lead Auditor Training Course
MacLead’s ISO 31000 Risk Management Training Course provides comprehensive principles and guidelines, and to helps organizations with their risk analysis and risk assessments. It applies to most business activities including planning, management operations and communication processes. Learn to Manage risk to extent, this international standard’s best-practice recommendations were developed to improve management techniques and ensure safety and security in the workplace at all times. Able to learn how to improve operational efficiency, governance and stakeholder confidence, while minimizing losses. We provides guidance to develop, implement and continuously improve a framework to integrate the process of managing risk into all activities of the organization including governance, management, planning, policies and values
Our active Lead Auditors, who are also highly experienced and qualified Lead Tutors, explain the clauses of ISO 31000 in detail and will guide you to gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems Internal and External audits. Participants gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, role playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
Accreditation & Certification
RABQSA—Australia & America, Certification of Successful Completion shall be awarded based on continuous assessment and written examination with 70% and above.
Who should attend?
- Team Members of Risk Management
- Any person who aims to become a Regd. Auditor or Lead Auditor
- Who are involved in preparing their organization for implementation
- Who wish to become effective internal auditors within their organization
- Existing auditors and assessors in other management systems
- Professionals responsible for the effective management of risk within an organization
- Importance of principles & Process Approach for continual improvement
- Interpret the standard in the context of audit
- How to Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with guidelines as per ISO
- use of risk techniques
- Controls to risk analysis to minimize losses
- Improve management system performance and resilience
- Establishment of an effective risk communication plan
Participants should have basic knowledge of ISO 31000 standard. Those without prior knowledge may not be successful in this course
Each Participants will receive RABQSA recognized certificate(s) upon successful completion of the course