ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System Lead Auditor Training
MacLead’s ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) Training Course designed to implement a series of measures and to help prevent, detect and address bribery, and to develop the necessary expertise to perform an ABMS audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. Participants will learn the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 Standards.
Our active Lead Auditors, who are also highly experienced and qualified Lead Tutors, explain the clauses of ISO 9001:2015 in detail and will guide you to gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems Internal and External audits. Participants gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, role playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions
Accreditation & Certification
At the end of the Course, Competency Assessment and Research Council (CARC) an initiative of MacLead Certifications shall conduct examination as per ISO 17024. On successful completion candidates shall be awarded with “Successfully Completed (Passed)” Others Participants shall be awarded with certificate of participation
Who should attend?
- Any person who aims to become a Regd. Auditor or Lead Auditor
- Who are involved in preparing their organization for implementation
- Who wish to become effective internal auditors within their organization
- Who wish to become effective QMS Lead auditor or Principle Auditors
- Existing auditors and assessors in other management systems
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Anti-bribery Management System audit process
- the operations of an Anti-bribery Management System based on ISO 37001
- Importance principles & Process Approach for continual improvement
- Interpret the ISO 9001 standard in the context of audit
- Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with guidelines as per ISO 19011 & ISO 17021
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Describe the process of conducting, Follow up and reporting an audit.
Participants should have basic knowledge of ISO 37001 standard. Those without prior knowledge may not be successful in this course
Each Participants will receive CARC recognized certificate(s) upon successful completion of the course