ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor Course
MacLead’s ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) Lead Auditor Training course aimed to understand the concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standard along with the principles and best practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011 and 17021. Our active Lead Auditors, who are also highly experienced and qualified Lead Tutors, explain the clauses of ISO 9001:2015 in detail and will guide you to gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems Internal and External audits. Participants gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, role playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
Accreditation & Certification
At the end of the Course, Competency Assessment and Research Council (CARC) an initiative of MacLead Certifications shall conduct examination as per ISO 9001. On successful completion candidates shall be awarded with “Successfully Completed (Passed)” Others Participants shall be awarded with certificate of participation
Who should attend?
- Any person who aims to become a Regd. Auditor or Lead Auditor
- Who are involved in preparing their organization for implementation of ISO 9001 and its eventual assessment by customers or certification body against ISO 9001 requirements?
- Who wish to become effective internal auditors within their organization
- Who wish to become effective QMS Lead auditor or Principle Auditors
- Those participants with the Quality management background and wish to learn about an Quality Management System (QMS), the requirements and how to conduct process based audits (internal, 2nd party & 3rd party) including receiving training on leading an Audit Team
- Individuals wishing to lead the assessment of a company’s QMS conformance against ISO 9001:2015
- Existing auditors and assessors in other management systems
- Staff from organizations seeking accreditation with a Certification Body/Registrar for certification against ISO 9001.
- Importance of 7 QM principles & Process Approach for continual improvement
- Interpret the ISO 9001 standard in the context of audit
- Risk Management
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- How to Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with guidelines as per ISO 19011, gather objective evidence via various methods and determine conformity to the requirements of Quality Management Systems.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an QMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and 17021.
- Undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and 17021
- Explain the difference between legal compliance and conformance with ISO standards.
- Describe the process of conducting, Follow up and reporting an audit.
Participants should have basic knowledge of ISO 9001 standard. Those without prior knowledge may not be successful in this course
Each Participants will receive CARC recognized certificate(s) upon successful completion of the course