ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Lead Auditor Training
MacLead’s ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Lead Auditor Training course aimed to understand the eight learning objectives describe in outline what delegates shall be able to do by the end of the course. Participants will learn the principles and best practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021. Our active Lead Auditors, who are also highly experienced and qualified Lead Tutors, explain the clauses of ISO 45001:2018 in detail and will guide you to gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems Internal and External audits. Participants gain techniques available, process and principles of risk assessment and their significance in the process of self-regulation for all OH&S requirements and necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, role playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
Accreditation & Certification
At the end of the Course, Competency Assessment and Research Council (CARC) an initiative of MacLead Certifications shall conduct examination as per ISO 17024. On successful completion candidates shall be awarded with “Successfully Completed (Passed)” Others Participants shall be awarded with certificate of participation.
Who should attend?
- Any person who aims to become a Regd. Auditor or Lead Auditor
- Fire and Safety Officers
- OHSAS / Safety Consultants, Management Representatives
- Personnel from Institutions / Companies aiming for and working towards Safety Certification.
- Who are involved in preparing their organization for implementation
- Who wish to become effective internal auditors within their organization
- Existing auditors and assessors in other management systems
- Importance of principles & Process Approach for continual improvement
- Interpret the ISO 45001 standard in the context of audit
- Understanding the operations of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Risk Management
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- How to Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with guidelines as per ISO 19011, gather objective evidence via various methods and determine conformity to the requirements of Quality Management Systems.
- Explain and undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an OHSAS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO17021.
- Learnt How to Lead an Audit and Audit Team
Participants should have basic knowledge of ISO 45001 standard. Those without prior knowledge may not be successful in this course
Each Participants will receive CARC recognized certificate(s) upon successful completion of the course