Learn how to reinvent performance management by replacing the ineffective traditional annual process with a simpler one, focused on critical outcomes like feedback, coaching, goal setting, and manager and employee relationships. Join leading organizations that are scrapping their annual evaluation cycle and replacing it with this new model.
What performance in business means
When you’re moving into a significant leadership position, performance means mastering a range of interrelated challenges. To perform optimally, you need to:
- Accurately analyze business situations and develop the right strategies
- Effectively execute those strategies
- Confirm and expand your influence as a leader
- Build a strong team and manage internal and external relationships
- Achieve both success today and sustained performance in the future
- Advanced Strategic Management is a highly regarded performance management program that helps you build and maintain these capacities.
This course will target HR practitioners who are responsible for the Performance Management process at their organization (those who manage it, those who support it).