Six Sigma Black Belt Training course
MacLead provides Six Sigma Black Belt course, to accelerate the performance improvement method and the business strategy rapidly spreading throughout corporate world. To begin as common measurement system and goal for process performance has turned into a proven means of gaining market share. Six Sigma is being adopted by world’s most respected companies which have recognized six sigma as the tool to improve the capability of their processes to satisfy customer need, improving their earnings, shareholders returns and many more benefits.
Take the lead in operational Lean Six Sigma with the ultimate qualification – our Six Sigma Black Belt (Manufacturing) Training Course. Work with experts to gain leadership status and learn all there is to know about Define Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) and Lean. Get to grips with the methodologies and tools to drive business improvements by working with our qualified Black Belt tutors. Gain thorough knowledge of all supporting systems and tools, become a confident team leader and be able to quickly identify and solve problems. Full guidance, tutorials and group exercises will bring DMAIC and Lean to life so you can apply them to an identified project within your business – and use your learning to achieve real improvements.
In today’s competitive business environment, Six Sigma has become a widespread application for business process excellence aiming at increasing the profit, increasing the market share, and also used to remove the causes of defects and errors in organization’s business operations including manufacturing and/or service operations including other support processes. Lean methodology is a supportive system of six sigma which focuses on operating philosophies to make only what you need, never produce a defect or pass a defect on, eliminate waste, and focus on cycle time reduction which results in cost reduction.
Accreditation & Certification
MacLead is accredited with NABET (National Accreditation Board for Education and Training) a member of International Accreditation Forum (IAF) a constituent of QCI (Quality Council of India) & RABQSA—Australia & America, Certification of Successful Completion shall be awarded based on continuous assessment and written examination with 70% and above.
Who should attend?
- Those who wish to manage complex Lean Six Sigma projects
- Those who wish to manage teams of Green Belts
- Those with some Lean Six Sigma improvement experience
- Trained Lean Six Sigma Black Belts are expected to be able to run individual projects themselves, and to lead larger projects using Green Belts as a resource. Candidates should have good communication skills, experience of team working to improve processes or solve problems, good IT skills and ideally some basic statistical knowledge.
- To develop an in-depth understanding of requisite Six Sigma tools / Techniques.
- To get exposure to DMAIC Problem Solving Methodology.
- Experience the process of development of project charter to process of closing a project
- How to identify projects from key business areas?
- How to bring improvements in the key business processes such as transaction monitoring, staffing, scheduling through the application of Six Sigma DMAIC methodology?
- What are the pitfalls in six sigma implementation and how to avoid them?
- Quality Function Deployment
- Control Charts
- Minitab software
- Measurement System analysis
- FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis)
- Hypothesis testing
- Regression concepts
- Logical cause testing
- Solution evaluation
- Change Management process
- Course conducted by industry experts from leading organizations from the fields of Manufacturing, IT, automobiles, BPO and other service sectors.
- Actual live implementation case studies.
- Opportunity for post training project exposure
- Post training project support by pool of experienced practitioners.
- Training conducted at multiple locations pan India
- Training supported by excellent course material/exercises/workbooks/model exams/cases designed by experienced faculty and practitioners.
- Certifications recognized worldwide by top assessment and accreditation bodies.
- Participants should have certification of Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Candidates are strongly advised to bring with them a well-defined project to work on as they go through the training. This can then be used as one of their certification projects.
- This program is designed to ensure that Black Belts are provided with a good understanding of, and the ability to apply the most widely used tools and techniques. All candidates are required to bring a laptop computer to the course, equipped with the software listed below
Each Participants will receive NABET & RABQSA recognized certificate(s) upon successful completion of the course