Six Sigma Green Belt certification Training course
MacLead provides Six Sigma Green Belt certification course, to receive an introduction to the tools and methods that are necessary to successfully participate in Problem Solving and DMAIC improvement projects in a manufacturing or transactional environment. These tools will be introduced by a mix of up-front teaching, and group exercises to ensure learning and knowledge retention. Training material is supplied in hard copy format for delegate use.
We essentially covers the basic requirements of Six Sigma methodology and the application of the different tools and techniques for a specific problem or process improvement. The course is designed in such a way that any person with one or two years of working experience would understand the fundamental principles of the Six Sigma Methodology. Knowledge of Statistical techniques and use of software such as Minitab will be desirable. However, we shall provide special coaching sessions for freshers on the use of Minitab Software in the workshops.
Accreditation & Certification
MacLead is accredited with NABET (National Accreditation Board for Education and Training) a member of International Accreditation Forum (IAF) a constituent of QCI (Quality Council of India) & RABQSA—Australia & America, Certification of Successful Completion shall be awarded based on continuous assessment and written examination with 70% and above.
Who should attend?
- Those who wish to manage complex Lean Six Sigma projects
- Those with some Lean Six Sigma improvement experience
- Those who are expected to be able to run individual projects themselves
- Managers, supervisors, and employees and who want to apply quality control process, efficiency, and methodologies learned in class to a project within their own business.
- Quality system managers, Operations manager, Production and materials managers, HR managers , Finance and commercial managers
- Management consultants
- High potential employees
- To develop an in-depth understanding of requisite Six Sigma tools / Techniques.
- To get exposure to DMAIC Problem Solving Methodology.
- Experience the process of development of project charter to process of closing a project
- How to identify projects from key business areas?
- How to bring improvements in the key business processes such as transaction monitoring, staffing, scheduling through the application of Six Sigma DMAIC methodology.?
- What are the pitfalls in six sigma implementation and how to avoid them?
- VOC & CTQ
- Introduction to Minitab software
- Measurement System analysis
- Stratification methods
- Process capability and Sigma level
- Hypothesis testing
- Regression concepts
- Mistake proofing
- Statistical process control
- Course conducted by industry experts from leading organizations from the fields of Manufacturing, IT, automobiles, BPO and other service sectors.
- Actual live implementation case studies.
- Opportunity for post training project exposure
- Post training project support by pool of experienced practitioners.
- Training conducted at multiple locations pan India
- Training supported by excellent course material/exercises/workbooks/model exams/cases designed by experienced faculty and practitioners.
- Certifications recognized worldwide by top assessment and accreditation bodies.
- Participants should have knowledge of Six Sigma.
- Candidates are strongly advised to bring with them a well-defined project to work on as they go through the training. This can then be used as one of their certification projects.
Each Participants will receive NABET & RABQSA recognized certificate(s) upon successful completion of the course